Sunday 16 February 2020

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND

In light of what has happened to Caroline Flack, I felt the need to put pen to paper (or fingers to keys)

As a fan of Caroline I always saw her as beautiful, vivacious, funny, successful and talented. She had a great laugh, a fabulous figure, amazing hair (I was always asking my hairdresser the impossible as I'd have loved hair like Caroline's), she was a great TV presenter and I was amazed what a fantastic singing voice she had too when I followed her Instagram stories as she appeared in Chicago The Musical.
For so many people we saw someone who was famous, attractive, successful, rich and talented. So surely this was a woman who had everything?

It just goes to show that what we perceive isn't reality and we really don't know what's going on behind the camera or keyboard.

So please, please think before you start tearing people apart out of jealousy or your own insecurities.

We are all trying to do our best and should be building each other up to be the best we can be.

I read an interview Caroline had done where she said she'd told a friend how she was feeling and they said she was draining. One of her biggest fears was being a burden.

I know how that feels, I have felt that so many times. Fortunately my close friends never told me I was draining and without them and my family things could have been so very different.

THE TINIEST ACT OF KINDNESS CAN SAVE A LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment