Thursday 3 January 2019

A little about me.

I suppose I’d better start my first ever blog by telling you a little about myself.

I’m 47 years old, married, no kids, 2 cats and live in Lincolnshire. I have worked for the same company for 31 years and seeing that in black and white astonishes me, as i only applied for the job until i decided what i wanted to do! That’s pretty much why i decided on the name Looking 4 Lynne, not that i want to “find myself” but I’m very different to the person i was a couple of years ago. That mainly boils down to struggling with anxiety and depression, which is something i will be talking a lot about in this blog as it is such a big part of my life right now.

But I’m not just my mental illness. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunty, a niece, a godmother, a friend, a fur mum and an instagrammer.

Funnily enough I have found instagram a great support network while I have been off work. There is a lot of negativity around social media, but when used in the right way it can be a good help. You an chat to like minded people and even make new friends. I love it for all things beauty and skincare, which is the main reason why I started my public instagram account. I am obsessed with makeup! But I have also been introduced to self care, self love an body positivity, all of which I have been lacking. And there are some amazing women out thee advocating all of these.

So that is my first blog pot. Short and sweet, just like me!

3 comments:

  1. Great first post Lynne! Looking forward to reading future posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to know a little bit more about the lovely poster I follow on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolest. Auntie. Ever. So much love for u xxx

    ReplyDelete